Compact, Powerful, Convenient
The Tennant Biomodulator® PLUS and PRO are powerful, easy-to-use medical devices designed for deep stimulation for effective, long lasting pain relief. FDA accepted, these patent pending biofeedback, neuromodulation devices have been proven to alleviate muscle, tendon and ligament pain due to injury, arthritis, fibromyalgia, diabetic neuropathy, carpal tunnel, sports injuries, phantom limb pain and Parkinson’s disease, just to name a few. Patients who consistently use the Biomodulator devices in their treatment improve range of motion, have faster healing times and dramatically reduce the dependency of drugs.
Revolutionary neurostimulation devices
The Tennant Biomodulators® are revolutionary, portable, neurostimulation devices designed to treat patients from all walks of life suffering from all types of conditions. The Tennant Biomodulator® devices, developed by Dr. Jerry Tennant, contain unique frequencies to produce microcurrent, electrical impulses that are transmitted by electrodes in the device through the skin to interface with the body’s internal peripheral nervous system for the purpose of therapeutic intervention.
Dr. Tennant’s priority frequencies are designed help patients improve circulation, increase nerve stimulation and promote faster injury recovery, as well as reduce pain naturally by increasing body voltage with gentle, non-invasive, integrative treatments. These treatments help a wide range of user groups and related conditions which include: sports injuries, combat recovery, medical procedures and syndromes, senior and family ailments, pain-free dental procedures and non-invasive face lift treatments. In addition, the Tennant Biomodulator® can safely reduce pain and inflammation in small and large animals.
Why Doctors prescribe the Tennant Biomodulator®
- Conservative, mainstream approach to addressing many common pain conditions
- Treatments are non-invasive, non-pharmacological
- Treatment is convenient and can be used in the home environment to increase the amount of therapy received
- Patients feel empowered to improve their condition
- Senergy Medical Group becomes a patient resource for questions, technical support and training
- The patient may treat many conditions in many body areas per the doctor’s direction and prescription
Advantages of Integrating Tennant Biomodulator® therapy into Pain Management
- Puts patients in control of their own pain control
- Patient remains alert, functional and productive
- Therapy is easy to administer
- No known side effects, no risk of overdosing, and no drug interference
- Enhances physical and occupational therapy services*
- Reduces the need for pain medication and its common side effects*
- Decreases pain, increases activity, and promotes return to work*